In

RUDE SUMMER!!!!

On this editorial campaign shoot for @dabby_bankz_collections, I had the splurge of co-starring a few of my co-creative buddies in PH city. Here, the object was to play between splashy lucid colors and aesthetic space visuals,perfectly capturing that summer vibe. 






While working on this project with these awesome talented bunch @Sabr, @Teevo,@Disciplin,Rundy Parker, StyledwithSeledi, we had a lot of wild experiences and adventures, which were very intriguing but also taught me a whole lot. The most awful one, was when my friend, Teevo (the female model in the picture),almost passed out on us due to the ''high raging sun''.  Trust me,it wasn't funny at all, as we all had to turn into ''First Aid Practitioners'' almost immediately. 


Long story short,she was resuscitated and even insisted we go on with the shoot. LOL,can you imagine?!  But one thing I loved about this experience was Teevo's resilience, though questionable yet, brave and unrelenting at the same time,which is the same spirit required  to get things done. 






On my part,I did learn a lot from that experience.A lot of processes are involved in creating beautiful visual contents unknown to certain non-creatives, but all the same,it goes well to explain the beauty of Fashion and Art;a process birth out of rubble.



 

Many thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave your comments at the comment section below. Do have a joy filled weekend!!!!

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Am proud of my girlie teevo ........ Always strong
    Definitely it was a rude summer she really played it out well 😁😁
    Nice one ozic ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Popular