In

Law & Fashion -The Best of Both Worlds.

Happy new month everyone and Merry Christmas in advance. Sorry I haven't been here for a while. School and Fashion Styling has gotten the best of me lately and believe me when I say its not been an easy road.
Well I think to fully understand this post, it's important to know how my fashion drive first started and what machines stirred it. (Do well to look up my previous  post on Little Dream Chasers).

Over the years, as a Law finalist, one question I've recently gotten so disinterested at answering because of how very frequently they come is ''How do you have time to juggle both fashion and your legal studies?'' Sometimes, it even gets a bit sicker when they ask me 'if  I'm really sure I was cut out for this Law thingy in the first place?', because of how they perceive me to be  fashion crazed and all that. No doubt they may not be telling a lie, Lol.

So, I've set out to publish this post in  a bid to answering these questions once and for all, and letting everyone in into the know of my life, so that at least I'd get to redirect persons to this post when they ask again, Lol.

However, notwithstanding, these dilemmatic stance between these two worlds, I've been able to arrive at this point without any hitches in either areas, by sticking to a few nuggets which I formulated over the years, and which I'd be listing in succession.
Firstly, no matter the extent of my craze for fashion, I never neglect my studies. Secondly, is the mindset that constantly reminds me that I'm first a student and then a Fashion influencer.


Again,I also plan and prioritize all my activities; engagements in school as well as my photo shoots, which is mostly why I shoot during weekends. Lastly, God has always been the plug. I could go on and on about my strategies but would be foolish to evade this one truth.




 Moving on, I'm for certain that it's all been by God's grace. It's been quite tough but worth the while and seeing all my works and personal projects being appreciated by a lot of people out there, I've grown to learn to accept and enjoy them as they come. I can't also deny the fact that sometimes I'm not left with a few thoughts of uncertainty as to whether I'd engage in full time practice or not, as my proficiency in the area of fashion is steadily rising with the times.



Many thanks for stopping by. Pls don't forget to leave your comments at the comment section.



Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for the strength he has given you.
    It's never easy mixing school with other things
    God gat your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot dear 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Popular